Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Macmanus
Contributor
Message 1 of 9

request a refund

Jump to solution

Hi, Today my notebook is auto-renewal Mcafee but I need to request a refund. I'm from Thai, I can't contact your hotline and Mcafee on Facebook chat has not responded

Please assist on this, Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
krishna55
Message 4 of 9

Re: request a refund

Jump to solution

Hi @Macmanus,

Greetings from McAfee.

I have requested the required details in a private message. Kindly reply to it to proceed with the refund.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

View solution in original post

8 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @Macmanus,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

Macmanus
Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Jump to solution

I have send my email in private message to MOD(krishna55) about 24 hours ago. But there was no email with any additional details. Could you please check if there is any problem?

krishna55
Message 4 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @Macmanus,

Greetings from McAfee.

I have requested the required details in a private message. Kindly reply to it to proceed with the refund.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

PetrMuzik
Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @krishna55 , 

can you help me too, please? 

I have  problem with the auto-renewal and I would like to request a refund. The transaction number is: PS 2979795472. This payment will start march 13 2024. Petr Mužík, Czech republic, city Havířov.

I'm trying to contact via phone to various Numbers, e-mail, but no luck. My previous topic was marked as spam for some reason. 

Thanks!

Regards,

Petr Mužík

PetrMuzik
Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Jump to solution

Hello @krishna55 

I have  problem with the auto-renewal and I would like to request a refund. 

I'm trying to contact via phone to various Numbers, e-mail, but no luck. My previous topic was marked as spam for some reason.

Can somebody help me please?

Thanks!

Regards,

Petr Mužík

krishna55
Message 7 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @PetrMuzik,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

Marios352
Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Jump to solution

Hello @krishna55 

At 15/2/24 I subscribed to McAfee but I decided that I do not want it can I get a refund please I know that in order to get a refund you have to request it within 30 days of purchase so please can you help me.

Thanks!

Regards,

Marios

krishna55
Message 9 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @Marios352,

Greetings from McAfee.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community