cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brassgirl
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

I renewed my Total Protection for $79.99 on January 8.  I received the download instructions, but my computer is unable to install it because it's not a Microsoft verified app.

My computer is old and outdated. I believe it's too much hassle to try to update it.

I called customer service and went round and round with them.  I told them I did not want technical assistance; I just wanted a refund. 

I am elderly and hard of hearing, and the operators all had accents that made it difficult to understand them. I was on the phone for an hour and became frustrated.

I'm getting a new computer soon, but I don't know if I will purchase anything from McAfee again.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
krishna55
Message 2 of 6

Re: refund

Jump to solution

Hi @Brassgirl,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

View solution in original post

5 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @Brassgirl,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

Bhargav
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

I bought your 1099 plan. But I have not received the mail and the money has been deducted from the bank due to this reason I want a refund.WhatsApp Image 2024-02-06 at 16.34.42_3cdba860.jpg

krishna55
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @Bhargav,

Greetings from McAfee.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

Eli_C
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

Hello Krishna55, 

I am glad to see an agent helping someone in the forum. 

In my case, I need a refund cause I have 60 days to cancel and I didn’t give my new credit card to the company and a payment was made using my new card. 

I am worried with the security provided to my data by your company. Contact my email asap. 

All the best,

Eli

krishna55
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @Eli_C,

Greetings from McAfee.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community