cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tinko
Contributor II
Message 1 of 3

refund

Good day, I've been trying for days to get an answer from the moderator who responded to my post (Krishna55) in which I'm asking for a refund for your protection, which I canceled on time, but you charged me the same, so it's been days since I received a reply. I can't get you on the phone and Krishna55 has asked for my phone number which I have sent several times but no response back. I have until March 7, 2023 to return, so I think you are waiting for that deadline to pass. Please reply.
Davor

2 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 3

Re: refund

Hi @Tinko,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have arranged a callback again from the customer service team to help you with the refund request.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

Tinko
Contributor II
Message 3 of 3

Re: refund

It would be very helpful, thank you,

Davor

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community