cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JV79
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

You will never get your money by applying for refund

I have read a lot of post asking for a refund. I myself have asked for my money back.  But i have found based on what happened to me and apparently from the posts from others who have been auto renewed, that the customer support will only ask for your details but will never get another response. The “person” venkat was his name who replied to me the first time, asked for my registered email with macafee, the number i called (180014410188) but actually never gave me an email directly to him. I responded to a no-reply email. When i directly messaged him to follow up he never responded anymore. The way they set up this auto renewal subscription is already suspicious. You never know that you have a subscription and the money was already debited from your account until you get a billing statement from your bank. And there really is no customer support as the number they give you doesn’t work. There’s no one to talk to! I have read a lot of posts saying they just went around in circles, which i can confirm too. There’s a customer that already turned off the auto renewal, but macafee has already the credit card details and still debited from their account . Sadly, i think the solution is to terminate the card and apply for a new one, that’s what im going to do.  I wrote this as a precaution to anyone who has a similar experience.

1 Reply
GaneshR
Message 2 of 2

Re: You will never get your money by applying for refund

Hi @JV79 

Greetings from McAfee. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you PM, pls respond to proceed further.

Regards

Ganesh Raju R

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community