Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alessa11
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Request a refund

Jump to solution

Hi there,

I am experiencing difficulties in requesting a refund for my annual McAfee subscription.

The link to request a refund online seems to be broken, the phone number provided is invalid and I cannot find an email to contact McAfee customer service.

I would be grateful for any assistance in securing a refund for my McAfee subscription.

Kind regards,
Alessandra Mendoza

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
krishna55
Message 2 of 7

Re: Request a refund

Jump to solution

Hi @Alessa11,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

View solution in original post

6 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 7

Jump to solution

Hi @Alessa11,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

Arijuhani
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Jump to solution

Hi,  I have also  a refund and renewall problem. I want to stop my order because I have not used The Mcfee at all. I want that you will return the money to the Visa card. I have got only one email about this. This renewall was done today 4th of February 2024. 

i hope you answer to me privately to my email. 

best regards Arijuhani

Kelsey
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Jump to solution

Please send me the message swell

krishna55
Message 5 of 7

Jump to solution

Hi @Kelsey @Arijuhani 

Greetings from McAfee.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

Marianna
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Jump to solution

Dear Sirs,

I have exactly the same issue as below:

I am experiencing difficulties in cancelling my account & requesting a refund for my annual McAfee subscription  (as I'm not using it at all) .

The link to request a refund online seems to be broken, the phone number provided is invalid and I cannot find an email to contact McAfee customer service.

I would be grateful for any assistance in securing a refund for my McAfee subscription, together with its cancellation.

Please advise on how to proceed, as there is no other available channel for communication with you!

Looking forward to canceling my subscription and getting the refund.

Thank you and kind regards,
Marianna Vasseva

krishna55
Message 7 of 7

Jump to solution

Hi @Marianna,

Greetings from McAfee.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community