cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Khoe
Contributor II
Message 1 of 3

Refund request-unexpected auto-renewal [prohibitively costly for an almost pensioner]

Re: Request a Refund-an unexpected auto renewal

To whom it may concern:

I observed today [12 March 2023] that I was charged for an unexpected auto-renewal. A very large sum, since it is an annual renewal.

Since my request for refund falls within the 60-day period and my product was an annual subscription, please refund me in full.

The reason I have sought out this forum is that the McAfee site makes it prohibitively difficult to request a refund. I have attempted, via my McAfee account profile to request a refund for more than 3 hours without any success. The 

Please, please refund me in full. I am 7 months from retirement age and I cannot afford your subscription any longer.

Sincerely

Joe Mark Lippert

South Africa

2 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 3

Re: Refund request-unexpected auto-renewal [prohibitively costly for an almost pensioner]

Hi @Khoe,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

Khoe
Contributor II
Message 3 of 3

Re: Refund request-unexpected auto-renewal [prohibitively costly for an almost pensioner]

Greetings Krishna55

I have responded to your email. I provided the email address and the contact number and the preferred contact time. Please confirm receipt and confirm that you are processing my refund.

Sincerely

Khoe

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community