Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Αγγελική
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Refund &reneeal

Jump to solution

This is not a solution if you ask me to go through these steps and give an answer to call you and have no phone number. I would like to get an email address to write to you directly or provide me with some other communication method that works and gives me the solution I'm asking for.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Edward_Franso
Message 2 of 5

Re: Refund &reneeal

Jump to solution

Hi @Αγγελική 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,
Edward Franso

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Edward_Franso
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi @Αγγελική 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,
Edward Franso

Francrs
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Hello, I am getting frustrated trying to find a way to contact billings / refund office. Is there any email for customer support? Only thing I can find is a phone number for America. That’s too costly from Europe. Please advise how I can get refunded for subscription I don’t recall agreeing to bring automatically renewed.   

Khoe
Contributor II
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

I have been waiting for more than 1 month and McAfee has not refunded me. 

I am bitterly disappointed and still await a positive response to my refund request.

Panlikouras
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

Αντιμετώπισα το ίδιο θέμα στις 08/04. Για να μπορέσω να εξυπηρετηθώ καλεσα τον αριθμό   +0044 20 7949 0107, που αντιστοιχεί στο τηλεφωνικό κέντρο για τις ευρωπαϊκές χώρες πιυ δνε διαθέτουν dedicated εξυπηρέτηση πελατών. Μέσα σε 2 εργάσιμες ημέρες επέστρεψαν τα χρήματα στο λογαριασμό μου. Αν δεν καλέσετε δεν θα εξυπηρετηθείτε

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community