Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nadinenaidoo
Contributor II
Message 1 of 9

Refund -Urgent

Hi, it's me again. 

After multiple messages, where I've shared my details, I still have not NO FEEDBACK. I've shared my number to be called, I've received nothing. A customer care number has been shared with me, and is completely unreachable. 

The customer service site also sends us to an unreachable number. 

This has to got to be the most frustrating process ever. 

The site says that a refund can be given within 30days and I am requesting an urgent refund. 

I dont know how else to get into contact with anyone so I will keep posting here until I am helped!!! 

8 Replies
Edward_Franso
Message 2 of 9

Re: Refund -Urgent

Hi @nadinenaidoo 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,

Edward Franso

GregurkovaLucie
Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Dobry den chtela bych vratit penize za obnoveni predplatneho ktere jste mi dnes strhly z uctu koho mam kontaktovat diky

Faya
Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Hi there
Can you contact me as well? I have the same issue, and your contact number is unreachable. I had auto-renew enabled, and I have stopped using your product for a while. My credit card on your system expired, but the renewal went through. I see the charge on my card.

Faya
Contributor
Message 5 of 9

On my receipt, you have noted the following: 'Upon request, we will provide you a full refund if you cancel your subscription(s) within 60 days of being charged.'

GregurkovaLucie
Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Dobry vecer, moc vam pomoci nemuzu na zadne tel.cislo se od nich neda dovolat nikdo neodpovida jen me obrali o skoro 3000 korun a nikdo nekomunikuje tele. Cisla neexistuji a kdyz jedno existovalo vyplo se to
GregurkovaLucie
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Uz sem se snazila o komunikaci je to vic jak tyden ale neda se vam dovolat nic takze ano chci vratit penize co jste me strhli
Faya
Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Please ignore speaking to Diego. Called the USA number and went through 

GregurkovaLucie
Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Jsem s ceske republiky
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community