Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MattBarrett
Contributor
Message 1 of 10

Refund McAfee LiveSafe

To whom it may concern,

This is the only possible way of requesting a refund from your company.

You offer a 30 day refund but make it impossible for anyone who wants a refund to email or speak with your customer support.

I'm from the UK and therefore sitting on hold with nobody picking up the phone has cost me a lot of money.

You provide no email address for customer support and despite your chat bot indicating that you can claim a refund online, you cannot.

This is your written notice. 

Please contact me directly, so i can provide you with my account details. Please cancel my subscription for McAfee LiveSafe.

I expect your firm to honour your T&Cs. 

Kind regards,

Matthew Barrett
9 Replies
Venkat_YM
Message 2 of 10

Re: Refund McAfee LiveSafe

Hi @MattBarrett 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly check the private message for further details.

Regards,
Venkat

nadinenaidoo
Contributor II
Message 3 of 10

I have the exact same issue with no feedback!
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 4 of 10

Καλημέρα,

μετά από μή επιθυμητή ανανέωση και αφού μάλιστα μου είχε σταλεί email πριν αυτή γίνει, περί μή δυνατής ανανέωσης, αιτούμαι επιστροφή χρημάτων και διαγραφή του λογαριασμού μου, των στοιχείων μου και της κάρτας της τράπεζάς μου. Δεν υπάρχει δυνατότητα επικοινωνίας μαζί σας μέσω τηλεφώνου,  ή email. Παρακαλώ ενημερώστε με άμεσα ειδάλλως θα λύσω το πρόβλημά μέσω της τράπεζάς μου.

Ευχαριστώ πολύ

Venkat_YM
Message 5 of 10

γεια @Former Member 

Χαιρετισμούς από το McAfee.

Συγνώμη για την ταλαιπωρία που προκλήθηκε.

Λυπούμαστε που σας ενημερώνουμε ότι δεν έχουμε επιλογή να ξεκινήσουμε την επιστροφή χρημάτων μέσω της κοινότητας, γι' αυτό σας συνιστούμε να επικοινωνήσετε με την υποστήριξη καταναλωτών χρησιμοποιώντας τον παρακάτω σύνδεσμο ή να καλέσετε τον αριθμό της γραμμής βοήθειας (80044148867) τις καθημερινές σε εργάσιμες ώρες.

Υποστήριξη συνομιλίας McAfee

Εάν αυτές οι πληροφορίες ήταν χρήσιμες με οποιονδήποτε τρόπο ή απάντησαν στην ερώτησή σας, σημειώστε τις ως αποδεκτή λύση και δώστε συγχαρητήρια εάν χρειάζεται.

Χαιρετισμοί,
Venkat

Venkat_YM
Message 6 of 10

Hi @nadinenaidoo 

Greetings from McAfee.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We're sorry to inform you that we don't have an option to initiate refund through the community, so we recommend that you contact our consumer support using the below link or call our helpline number (011 707 5566) during weekdays in business hours.

McAfee Chat Support

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,
Venkat

anjanapradeep28
Contributor II
Message 7 of 10

Refund McAfee LiveSafe

To whomsoevr it may concern 

This is the only possible way of requesting a refund from your company.

You offer a 30 day refund but it is very hard to get intouch with anyone your customer support team , for those  wants a refund to email or speak with your customer support.

Myself from India  and had been trying in the customer support number provided on the website from past few days with nobody picking up the phone. Since no other way of contact has been provided not even an  email address for customer support , despite your chat bot indicating that you can claim a refund online, which you cannot.

I renewed my McFee subscription on 9th january 2023 ,am writing this to bring to your notice an issue regarding my subscription. 

During the renewal of the previous subscription, I accidentally chose the subscription for unlimited device protection that charged Rs 4319 INR , which was for unlimited device protection for 2 year time period , So I would like to get a refund .Being a first timer I couldn't realise this at first , So I request you to cancel the subscription and refund the amount charged at the earliest.

This is your written notice. I request you to look into the matter and help with the same.

Please contact me directly, so i can provide you with my account details. Please cancel my subscription for McAfee LiveSafe.

I expect your firm to honour your T&Cs. 

Kind regards,

Anjana P Nair

nadinenaidoo
Contributor II
Message 8 of 10

Yeah I agree with this. It's impossible to get through to customer support and very frustrating to not get any help. 

nadinenaidoo
Contributor II
Message 9 of 10

Hi @Venkat_YM  I've tried this number multiple times and it doesn't work. I have send multiple messages regarding this issue. I am very frustrated at this process and service or no service that I am receiving. 

I did not plan for the debit from my account, and I request a refund immediately. I am willing to share any information necessary but this process is very unprofessional- especially when NONE of the mcafee customer service numbers work and there is ZERO way to contact you all. 

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 10 of 10

Hello,

maybe they can help at European support for assistance at +44 20 7949 0107

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community