cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Archer
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

I was two times - Need refund

I received notification of subscription renewal from McAfee Ireland.  I updated my credit card and subsequently paid same time for 10 devices protection last 12 June 2022.  Then another noticed of renewal came.  Since my auto-renew is active, I was charged again this time from McAfee USA on 17 June 2022 with 3 devices protection.  Based on my account the McAfee USA is my active provider.  I need refund of the payment taken by Ireland.  Pls advise how to get back my money.  Pls note this happened last year too.  I paid via the McAfee USA and still McAfee Ireland charged also.  I keep asking for refund and nothing happened.  NEED HELP AND MAKE SURE TO PLS REFUND ME....

Waiting for your prompt reply.

1 Reply
Venkat_YM
Message 2 of 2

Re: I was two times - Need refund

Hi @Archer 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly check the private message for further details.

Regards,
Venkat

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community