cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keiizeo
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

I NEED A REFUND!

I got hit with an unexpected renewal today and I've been trying to get a refund for over 4hrs now. I've been on hold trying to get in contact with customer service. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!

2 Replies
wvanwormer
Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: I NEED A REFUND!

I have the same problem.  McAfee will not answer.  The phone tree works until you get to the refund section.  Then it is only on hold.  I have tried for two days and a total of two hours on hold.  Time of day does not seem to matter.  One sorry excuse for a customer support system.

Any chance of an alternate number or email?

Regards,

Van

Keiizeo
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: I NEED A REFUND!

Nope. After 2+ hours on hold someone finally answered. The customer service wait time is horrendous so you'll just have to keep trying as frustrating as it is.

Sorry I couldn't find an alternative email or number. Couldn't find an email in general. 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community