Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abdul_Azeem_Cv
Contributor
Message 1 of 12

How to get a refund?

Jump to solution

I bought McAfee Livesafe for 2 years subscription on Oct. 3rd. I want to cancel this order.

I am from India.

How can I get refund? How to contact their customer service?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Venkat_YM
Message 2 of 12

Re: How to get a refund?

Jump to solution

Hi @Abdul_Azeem_Cv 

Regret for the inconvenience caused.

We're sorry to inform you that we don't have an option to initiate refund through the community, so we recommend that you contact our consumer support using the below link.

McAfee Chat Support

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,
Venkat

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Venkat_YM
Message 2 of 12

Jump to solution

Hi @Abdul_Azeem_Cv 

Regret for the inconvenience caused.

We're sorry to inform you that we don't have an option to initiate refund through the community, so we recommend that you contact our consumer support using the below link.

McAfee Chat Support

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,
Venkat

Toner
Contributor II
Message 3 of 12

Jump to solution

Im also trying to get a refund and imposible to get an answer. I turned off my suscription and i Was charged the money afterwards. 

Venkat_YM
Message 4 of 12

Jump to solution

Hi @Toner 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Have you tried reaching our chat support? If yes, is there any service ticket number for the refund issue.

Regards,
Venkat

Toner
Contributor II
Message 5 of 12

Jump to solution

Yes, I’ve been trying to contact the support for days with no success. There seems to be no way to get an answer and solution to this situation.

Toner
Contributor II
Message 6 of 12

Jump to solution

Please contact me in private and give me a solution. I turned off my suscription the 4th of noviembre and the money was charged 3 days after. I demand a inmediate solution.

Venkat_YM
Message 7 of 12

Jump to solution

Hi @Toner 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly check the private message for further details.

Regards,
Venkat

LenovoConsumer
Contributor
Message 8 of 12

Jump to solution

I had 2 deductions on my account for $157.49 and contacted chat support for a refund but was told that I had to call: 1-866-622-3911 but that number is not going through.
Please I want my refund.

richardkl
Contributor
Message 9 of 12

Jump to solution

I have not used the service since the date of purchase and believe I am within the timeframe to request a refund. I would appreciate your assistance in processing this request promptly.

Venkat_YM
Message 10 of 12

Jump to solution

Hi @richardkl @LenovoConsumer 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have sent a private message to you. Please have that checked to assist you further.

Regards,
Venkat

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community