Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Inn0
Contributor
Message 1 of 10

Cancel my subscription and get a refund

Jump to solution

Hy

I'm based in South Africa. I have been trying to get hold of McAfee customer service for many times and couldn't. I want to cancel my subscription and get a refund. I tried to get a refund on the webiste but couldn't because they said I dont qualify for a subscription. An referred me to dial the customer service number phone..yet I still couldn't get through. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bashu
Message 2 of 10

Re: Cancel my subscription and get a refund

Jump to solution

Hi @Inn0 

We regret for the inconvenience! I have sent a personal message. Kindly revert back with the requested details to assist you further

Regards,
Basheera

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Bashu
Message 2 of 10

Jump to solution

Hi @Inn0 

We regret for the inconvenience! I have sent a personal message. Kindly revert back with the requested details to assist you further

Regards,
Basheera

violeta1234
Contributor
Message 3 of 10

Jump to solution

Can you please also help me. I have also wanted to cancel subscription because there was cost of 128 dollars, that is not normal. And the phone doesn't work.

Bashu
Message 4 of 10

Jump to solution

Hi @violeta1234 

We regret for the inconvenience! I have sent a personal message. Kindly revert back with the requested details to assist you further.

Regards,
Basheera

Amaln
Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Jump to solution

hello

I am also experiencing difficulties in requesting a refund for my McAfee subscription. you charged me 150$ (auto renewal) which i didnt want , when at first time was 50 dollars. i cant afford this

the phone number provided is invalid and I cannot find an email to contact McAfee customer service.

please help me to get a refund

Kind regards,

Amal

NickyP
Contributor
Message 6 of 10

Jump to solution

Good day, I have been trying continuously to reach the Mcafee service desk, but there is no response. I've been going around in circles. I need to get a refund, will greatly appreciate it if I could receive assistance!

DJ3
Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Jump to solution

I also wish to cancel my subscription and get are fund for the balance of the the term. Thank you.

armstrongx
Contributor
Message 8 of 10

Jump to solution

phone number doesn twork.   tried chat - reference number below on chat.  havent used this computer in probably 4 years.   im within the 30 day cancellation window - please cancel and refund my payment.  thank you.

Picture1.png

henry99jack
Contributor
Message 9 of 10

Troubleshooting QuickBooks Error OL-222: Understanding and Resolving the Issue

Jump to solution

QuickBooks Error OL-222 is a common hiccup during online banking in QuickBooks. It happens when there's a glitch in communication with your bank. To fix it, check your internet, update QuickBooks, and confirm your bank info is correct. Sometimes, adjusting online settings or resetting the 

Connection can help. If issues persist, contact your bank or QuickBooks support for assistance.

Read also: Install or Uninstall the Plugins in QuickBooks?

Fed
Contributor
Message 10 of 10

Jump to solution

Hello 

I bought two mcafee subcription and I wanna cancel total protection 5 devices subscription

Please help me get refund

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community