Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 1 of 7

Refund for auto-renewal

Jump to solution

Who can I contact for a refund for auto-renew subscription. The phone is not responding, and neither is the chat. What is this company with no contact? This is a simple scam.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
A_Kalinowski
Contributor III
Message 4 of 7

Re: Refund for auto-renewal

Jump to solution

Dzień dobry!

Przepraszam za zaistniałe niedogodności.
Jeżeli chodzi o zwrot, możemy Pani pomóc telefonicznie lub poprzez czat. Proszę się z nami skontaktować - pracujemy poniedziałek - piątek w godzinach 9-18.

service.mcafee.com  - proszę wybrać 'Skontaktuj się z pomocą techniczną'

Funkcja automatycznego odnowienia odnawia pakiet 30 dni przed końcem subskrypcji w myśl zasady 'zawsze na ochronie'. Jeżeli miała Pani tę funkcję włączoną i pakiet się odnowił możemy wykonać zwrot w przeciągu 60 dni. 

Miłego dnia!

Adrian Kalinowski
McAfee Customer Service

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Lukaz137
Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Jump to solution

I have this problem too. My first subscription haven’t expired yet and they charged me for a new one. The price is much higher and I can’t get to any agent or email. 

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 3 of 7

Jump to solution

How did you do? Were you able to contact customer service?

A_Kalinowski
Contributor III
Message 4 of 7

Jump to solution

Dzień dobry!

Przepraszam za zaistniałe niedogodności.
Jeżeli chodzi o zwrot, możemy Pani pomóc telefonicznie lub poprzez czat. Proszę się z nami skontaktować - pracujemy poniedziałek - piątek w godzinach 9-18.

service.mcafee.com  - proszę wybrać 'Skontaktuj się z pomocą techniczną'

Funkcja automatycznego odnowienia odnawia pakiet 30 dni przed końcem subskrypcji w myśl zasady 'zawsze na ochronie'. Jeżeli miała Pani tę funkcję włączoną i pakiet się odnowił możemy wykonać zwrot w przeciągu 60 dni. 

Miłego dnia!

Adrian Kalinowski
McAfee Customer Service

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 5 of 7

Jump to solution

Dziękuję, 

W końcu udało się skontaktować z obsługą techniczna i udało się odzyskać pieniądze. 

Pozdrawiam

ZAFEIRIOU
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Jump to solution

I had the same problem. I was charged because of auto-renewal and i want to cancel and ask for a refund. I follow instructions but the phone number which i was given to call is not responding. I try to find a solution, contact through mail, find customer support but i can't. Can anybody help - advice;

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 7 of 7

Jump to solution

Kilkakrotnie pisałam posty w społeczności i dostałam w końcu konkretną odpowiedz.

Telefon również nie odpowiadał ale udało mi się skontaktować  z przedstawicielem na czacie, pracują w godz 9 - 17 trzeba trafić na otwarty czat  no i  w końcu się  udało odzyskać pieniądze. 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community