cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KrisKur
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

McAfee Moble Protection nie chroni niektórych urządzeń pod Androidem

Mam telefon HUAWEI P Smart 2019 model POT - LX1. Od kilku lat subskrybuję McAfee Total Protection, który powinien ochraniać wszystkie urządzenia domowe - w moim przypadku  - pod Windowsem i Androidem. Przy próbie instalacji na moim telefonie McAfee Mobile Protection ( w pakiecie z Total Protection)  ze sklepu Google Play, generuje się komunikat, że aplikacja nie obsługuje tego urządzenia. Około 2 miesiące temu zgłosiłem problem do serwisu McAfee -  przyznali, że znają problem, poinformowali, że ich inżynierowie pracują nad jego rozwiązaniem i poinformują mnie kiedy będę mógł zainstalować Mobile Protection. Dziś sytuacja jest taka, że telefon jest niechroniony, a od McAFee nie mam żadnej informacji. Czy ktoś może mi poradzić czy np. zainstalować aplikację od innego dostawcy, jak zmotywować McAfee, by chociaż poinformował nas, wszystkich użytkowników ww. telefonu jakie są plany rozwiązania tego problemu i czy i jakie akcje uruchomić w stosunku do McAfee, bo przecież łamią warunki umowy/subskrypcji, nie wspominając o lekceważeniu swoich Klientów??

4 Replies
sivasubramanian
Message 2 of 5

Re: McAfee Moble Protection nie chroni niektórych urządzeń pod Androidem

@KrisKur 

Wysłaliśmy PM. Prosimy o odpowiedź tak samo.

Pozdrowienia
Siva N

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
KrisKur
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

I am not able to install the McAfee Total Protection on my Huawei P Smart 2019 - full info of my phone in attachments

Page 1Page 1Page 2Page 2

sivasubramanian
Message 4 of 5

@KrisKur 

Android is a highly customizable operating system that enables device manufacturers to customize the interface or features extensively. These manufacturers then provide their devices with the custom operating system installed.

These customizations can restrict or impact the features of certain apps, including any installed McAfee security apps, resulting in the issues above.

Huawei and HarmonyOS
Newer versions of Huawei devices are supplied with the Huawei-produced HarmonyOS. HarmonyOS uses Huawei Mobile Services, which include Huawei's own app store called the App Gallery.

The McAfee Security, and McAfee Mobile Security apps are only available for download from the Google Play Store. These McAfee apps aren’t available in the Huawei App Gallery, so they can't be installed on the newer Huawei devices.

For more information we request you to go through our below article which will give you insight on the same.

Regards
Siva N

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
KrisKur
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Sorry, I was not able to read your answer till today - thank you for a detailed description of my problem. I will check versions and other things and return to you soon.

Regards

Kris

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community