Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gini
Former Member
Message 1 of 12

regarding mcafee account

hi thr,
today i wanted to download free trial version for mcafee total protection n for tht i created an account on mcafee n later on activated it.but i didnt installed or downloaded it on my computer.now i want to ask if creating an account for trial versions costs anythig? n also tht after 30 days of trial version should i pay some money to mcafee or is it free?at last i want to delete my account made for downloading trial version on mcafeeß?any olutions plz
thanx
11 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 12

RE: regarding mcafee account

No, it's free until the trial has elapsed. We don't have any connection with sales here though. Click Customer Service at top of the page, second from left, if you wish to speak to them.
gini
Former Member
Message 3 of 12

regarding mcafee account

thanx alot for ur answer,but is thr anyway to delete the account i made on it?`
thanx
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 12

Not online. You would have to contact them by Chat, email or phone, phone being the quickest way.

Telephone Customer Service

Um mit einem Kundendienstmitarbeiter zu sprechen, rufen Sie die Nummer 06 966404330 an. Möglicherweise werden Sie nach Ihrer für die Registrierung verwendeten E-Mail-Adresse und der Bestellnummer gefragt. Es fallen möglicherweise Telefongebühren an.
Geschätzte Wartezeit: 10-30 Minuten
Betriebszeiten: 09.00-18.00 local, Montag bis Freitag
lararefaeli
Former Member
Message 5 of 12

Hi Gini.

Did you try to delete your account from settings? I think it will not delete through online.If you want to delete your account, you can take help from the forum Admin. Or you can contact direct through the phone or chat.
Hope my suggestion will be helpful to you.
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 6 of 12

It's much quicker to pick up the phone or use the Chat line. Getting the forum admin's attention will take time.
gini
Former Member
Message 7 of 12

regarding mcafee account

thanx for ur suggestions.just tell me one thing,if i dont delete my account frm mcafee ,does it costs anything?if no,then i ll let it b thr may b for future use n if it costs then i m definitely gng to delete it.thanx
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 8 of 12

If they have a credit card on file they will start billing it whenever the account comes payable - you would have to contact them to stop that. If not then of course it costs nothing.
gini
Former Member
Message 9 of 12

regarding mcafee account

i just made an simple account wid my first name,last name my email address n nothing more n activated it later on by the activation link came in my mail account .i ve nt given any credit card info or something like tht as they vent asked for it.thtz y,i guess it should b free.thanx
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 10 of 12

Then you have nothing to worry about.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community