cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nurfiqqa
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

firewall problem(turn off whenever i click turn on)

hi, I have a problem when the firewall could not work. It keeps on turn off whenever I keep on turn it on.I had alrady deleted all the quaratnd items. I had checked the previous about this issues and I tried to follow the instruction such as click on run-services-Windows Firewall services but unfortunately, I could not find the Windows Firewall Services. Could somebody please help me to fix this problem?thanks..

4 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 5

Re: firewall problem(turn off whenever i click turn on)

This usually happens when You have or had another firewall or antivirus installed and either it is still there or you did not use its own uninstall tool to remove it.

If no go run MVT on

http://service.mcafee.com/TechSupportHome.aspx?lc=1033&sg=TS

Note the run number details

Then if still no chop call support

nurfiqqa
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

I had already run MVT but nothing change. by the way, I does'nt know what had happen. before this, everything is fine. do you have any idea how to solve this?I really needs your help.Thanks..

jaymfe
Former Member
Message 4 of 5

Please contact Chat support and they can help in this

http://service.mcafee.com/TechSupportHome.aspx?lc=1033&sg=TS

Peacekeeper
Message 5 of 5

Do as Jayadeep says if not anything I suggested the path to support the next idea.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community