Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grimmy
Contributor II
Message 1 of 5

Web page(s) not fully loading

Jump to solution

I recently started having issues with a web sites pages not fully loading.  I tried clearing the cache... but it did not help.  I turned the firewall 'off' and the pages loaded fully. I then turned the firewall 'on' and the web pages which I had opened with the firewall 'off' loaded fully.  Is there a better way to fix this issue other than turning the firewall off and on?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 5

Re: Web page(s) not fully loading

Jump to solution

Hi @grimmy,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please under the firewall settings try clicking on "Restore Default Settings" and check if the web page is loading properly when firewall is on. If the issue still persists, kindly uninstall and reinstall McAfee and check once.

How to remove McAfee Products from a PC that runs Windows

How to download and install McAfee

Regards,

Allwyn I

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Rajiv__s
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hello @grimmy ,

Sorry abut the inconvenience, inorder to get this sorted try to restore the settings under the firewall feature if issue still persists kindl try to reinstall the application. For further instruction on reinstallation please refer the below link.

How to remove McAfee products from a PC that runs Windows

How to download and install McAfee consumer products.

Regards,

Rajiv S

Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi @grimmy,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please under the firewall settings try clicking on "Restore Default Settings" and check if the web page is loading properly when firewall is on. If the issue still persists, kindly uninstall and reinstall McAfee and check once.

How to remove McAfee Products from a PC that runs Windows

How to download and install McAfee

Regards,

Allwyn I

grimmy
Contributor II
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Thanks for the quick reply!

Clicking "Restore Default Settings" seems to have done the trick for me.

Thanks again, Tom

shen8884360851
Contributor III
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

Yo Grimmy,

Thanks for sharing the trick man. I tried different solutions they also worked but this was the quickest one. It worked for me too.

Cheers

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community