cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ambitious
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

Unblocking a website

I was designing a website and blocked it with McAfee when the warning popped up! I want to access the website but cannot. I cannot see the McAfee popup to say Unblock.

How do I unblock the website so that I can access it. I  did not have any problems before.

I welcome any advice.

Thank you.

2 Replies
ambitious
Former Member
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unblocking a website

Hi Everyone

I was in such a panic and did not know where to turn! I noticed the More Like This at the right  hand side of the page and saw the link "McAfee is blocking access to a website I need. Please help!"

My panic is now over. I followed the instructions on that link and it worked. Access restored.

I am very thankful that communities like this exist to provide help and support.

Thanks again.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unblocking a website

You are lucky because I don't think that other person's issue was ever solved, or at least that user never got back to us.   What was the problem in the end?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community