cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pekoms
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

McAfee Home Network protection says I’m blocked..but I’m not.

Been having this issue for the past few days but Iv gotten to the point where Iv tried 4 different Ethernet cables on 2 different Ethernet ports aswell as built in wifi and a pci wifi card I bought

All of it even on a brand new fresh install of windows 10 says I’m blocked by McAfee home network protection but when I log in it says I’m not blocked and intact nothing on the network is even blocked https://vlc.onl https://getappvalley.com/ .

I can’t turn this off due to relatives who want to keep it on and I’m not sure what to do as I’m totally booted off the internet whether hardwired or wireless. Everyone else’s connection is fine.

1 Reply
Venkat_YM
Message 2 of 2

Re: McAfee Home Network protection says I’m blocked..but I’m not.

Hi @pekoms  

Greetings from McAfee.

Please let us know the below details for better understanding to help you further.

May I know the OS version and McAfee version?

Kindly ensure windows updates & McAfee updates up to date.

How many PC's McAfee has been installed?

Try trust network between two computers.

Flush DNS

Reset network

Reboot computer

If issue persists, share the screenshot of the issue.

Regards,
Venkat

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community