cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bruceli
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

How do I configure GoToMeeting to work with firewalls?

Many people use personal firewall software like McAfee, Norton or Windows Firewall to block unwanted viruses. Since these programs work by blocking unknown applications from being downloaded onto your computer, it's possible that your firewall software is blocking the download of GoToMeeting. Configure firewalls on your computer

1. Host or join a session to set off your firewall.
  2. When prompted to enable GoToMeeting to access the Internet, click Yes. Then select the "Remember the answer each time I use this program" check box.
  3. Open your anti-virus program to allow it to accept all GoToMeeting files. The following must be admitted via 1 of 3 ports: 80, 443 or 8200. One-way TCP connectivity is required (TCP outbound) 
1 Reply
Madhan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: How do I configure GoToMeeting to work with firewalls?

Hello @Bruceli 

Thanks for providing the information in Community. We didn't receive any users in Community pertaining to this issue. Let us know if you require any assistance and we are here to help.

Regards,
Madhan M 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community