Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexvarela
Former Member
Message 1 of 16

Firewall: desactivado e imposible de activar

Buenas!

Tengo un Asus I5-2430M con el Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits con el Service Pack1 y como no, el McAfee Internet Security 2012 versión 11.  El problema es que hace una semana que me es imposible de activar el Firewall, ya que cuando inicio el equipo mi firewall aparece desactivado y cuando trato de activarlo, en 1,2,3 segundos, se desactiva y no me deja configurar ninguna opción del mismo.

He tratado de reiniciarlo varias veces y volver a probar pero es imposible de activar. Además he analizado en modo completo todos los dias desde que he detectado el problema y siempre cae algún virus que otro pero hasta el momento no me ha alterado en nada (que yo sepa) el funcionamiento del equipo.

Al leer parte de este foro algunos sugerían probar el McAfee Virtual Technician pero a mí se me queda en blanco y no funciona.

Que puedo hacer?

Muchas gracias.

15 Replies
spc3rd
Former Member
Message 2 of 16

Re: Firewall: desactivado e imposible de activar

Hi alexvarela and welcome to the McAfee Community Forums,

I have pasted the translation of your original post here for other forum members and Moderators to review and hopefully be able to provide you with the assistance you need.

Hola y bienvenidos a alexvarela en los foros de McAfee de la Comunidad,

He pegado la traducción de su post original aquí para otros miembros del foro y moderadores para revisar y espero ser capaz de proporcionarle la asistencia que necesita.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good!

I have an Asus I5-2430M with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit with Service Pack1 and of course, the McAfee Internet Security 2012 version 11. The problem is that a week ago that I can not activate the firewall, because when I start the computer my firewall is disabled and when I try to activate, in 1,2,3 seconds, turns off and will not let me configure any settings on the thereof.

I tried to reboot several times and try again but it is impossible to activate. In addition I have analyzed in full mode every day since I found the problem and always falls viruses another but so far I have not altered at all (to my knowledge) the operation of the equipment.

When reading from this forum some suggested testing the McAfee Virtual Technician but to me I go blank and does not work.

I can do?

Thank you very much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pete C

Voluntarios Revisor SiteAdvisor
Virginia (Estados Unidos)

Dell Dimension 3000 Desktop | Win XP Pro SP3 | 3.00 GHz Intel Pentium 4 CPU | 2 GB de RAM | 40 GB de disco duro | MBAM | SAS (bajo demanda) | Cox Security Suite (potenciada por McAfee) | Spywareblaster

Message was edited by: spc3rd on 3/21/12 7:01:05 AM EDT

Message was edited by: spc3rd on 3/21/12 7:02:27 AM EDT

Message was edited by: spc3rd on 3/21/12 7:03:52 AM EDT

Message was edited by: spc3rd on 3/21/12 7:05:45 AM EDT

Message was edited by: spc3rd on 3/21/12 7:07:23 AM EDT

Message was edited by: spc3rd on 3/21/12 7:13:41 AM EDT
alexvarela
Former Member
Message 3 of 16

Thanks a lot  spc3rd !!

But I founded the solution to my problem. I talked about this in Chat and it solved this question in a few minutes.

When someone has the same problem, I think you can solve it over the chat.

Thank you very much Marina, the assistant who treated me so nice

spc3rd
Former Member
Message 4 of 16

You're quite welcome.  I'm sure the McAfee staff member, Marina, will appreciate your kind words!

Estás muy bienvenidos. Estoy seguro de que el miembro del personal de McAfee, Marina, le agradezco sus amables palabras!

Message was edited by: spc3rd on 3/21/12 4:44:54 PM EDT

Message was edited by: spc3rd on 3/21/12 4:45:19 PM EDT
davalen
Former Member
Message 5 of 16

Hola, tengo el mismo problema... me puedes porfavor ayudar a solucionarlo??? agradezco tu ayuda

koneko
Contributor
Message 6 of 16

Hi, I have the same problem and I can't connect with anyone in technical support. Please help me how can I fix it.

Thanks!

karthiks
Former Member
Message 7 of 16

Hi,

Please update the following

What is the Operating system you are using ? Windows XP/ Vista/7 with Service pack

What is the type of internet connection you have, whether it is Cable/DSL/ Wireless

Message was edited by: karthiks on 8/29/12 3:22:28 PM CDT
koneko
Contributor
Message 8 of 16

Thanks for the answer.

My pc is a HP  AMD dual core using windows vista service pack 2, and I have a ADSL connection.

karthiks
Former Member
Message 9 of 16

Hi,

• Click on Start
  • In the start search type “Run” without quotes
  • Click on the Run option at the top of the screen and Run Box will open
  • In the Run box type “Firewall.cpl” without quotes
  • Click OK
  • Get a screen shot of the windows firewall screen and attach it in your next post
koneko
Contributor
Message 10 of 16

I'm sorry but I don't understand what de Star buttom is and where the start serach is. Do you mean in windows? or in McAfee antivirus? because I didn´t find it at all.

mcafee.jpg

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community