Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jessferg
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Safe family stopped tracking

Hi team

Our safe family programme worked fine for the first day but then at lunchtime yesterday it stopped updating for the parents app. The kid's phones still show their usage on their phone but it isn't interacting with the parent's app. 

I've tried pausing their usage and that didn't work. It isn't showing location or anything. I've reset all the phones, tried reinstalling and still nothing.

Not very impressed with this as it isn't doing anything we got it for.

4 Replies
siddharth_r
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 5

Re: Safe family stopped tracking

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please help us with the version of safe family app installed.

Jessferg
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

It is Mcafee Safe Family version 2.8.1.131

Jessferg
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

I have given you the version. Can you please provide me with a solution or I will requesting a refund as this product is not fit for purpose.

Jessferg
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

I was never given an answer for this. I ended up cancelling, getting a refund and getting a programe that actually works

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community