Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shumuru
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Safe family not sync

Hi,

I installed safe family on my kids PC.  It was working fine for 2 to 3 days, then the safe family on my kids PC will not record any new activities.  It will not record any new activities, website views, app opens..etc.  I re-formatted the PC, reinstalled Win10, and safe family.  Then it will work fine for 2 to 3 days, then the same issue happened, it stopped recording any activities.  

Any one knows how to what is causing the problem?  and how to fix it?

Thank you very much.

5 Replies
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 6

Re: Safe family not sync

Hi @Shumuru,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please let us know more information about the issue so that we can help you.

You kid's device is a PC. May we what is your device and are you getting any error message? If so, please share the screenshots.

Regards,

Allwyn I

Shumuru
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Hi,

Thank you for replying.  I am using Andorid phone.  I am not getting any error messages.  I simply click on "activities" and it does not show any of today's activites on my kids' device.  I opened safe family on my kid's PC and clicked on "activities", it showed no activities for today, 2.  It only recorded the activities til the day it stopped recording.  As I mentioned, it worked for 2 to 3 days, then it stopped recording any activites but it kept the previous activities record.  And then it would suddently start recording again for 1 to 2 days, then it will stop again for couple days. and may start recording again. 

Thank you. 

Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Shumuru,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide us screenshots of the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Allwyn I

Willie-Rodge
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

I am also interested in this question.
Willie-Rodge
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

I am also interested in this question. I ran into the same problem and thought that this is a sign and I need to sit at the computer less. But these are all small things compared to the fact that there are real problems in real life. Click here and you will see not only interesting, but also useful conversation. I thought how important it is to provide timely assistance to a person who is in trouble and cannot get out on his own. I highly recommend everyone to read this information. Better yet, take part in the discussion of the topic, share your experience and advice.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community