cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jackl
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Safe Family App Usage Tracking

Hello, I am less than a week into my free trial of Safe Family, and I’m having an issue. I have Safe Family installed on 4 PCs all running Windows 10, and I monitor them on my iPhone with the Safe Families App. But these computers app and web activity is not showing consistently in the app, sometimes it takes a day for the activity to show, sometimes it never shows. Is this normal? I cannot use a parental control app that is spotty. 

3 Replies
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: Safe Family App Usage Tracking

Hi @jackl,

Kindly apologizes for the late reply and the inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you are observing this issue on an iPhone or Windows. If yes, please let us know the iPhone version, Windows version and the Safe Family version.

If it is happening on an iPhone, we are aware about this issue, we are working on the issue and will get resolved with the next release.

If it is happening on a Windows computer, please provide us with screenshots. So we can help you further on this issue. Thank you.

Regards,

Allwyn I

jackl
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I am using iPhone XR with iOS 14.3 and all the PCs are running Windows 10 Home. Safe Family version is whatever we downloaded from your site a week ago for the free trial. When is this next release going to be?

Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 4

Hi @jackl,

Thank you for your prompt response. The engineering team is working on the issue. We will keep you  posted with the future updates.

Regards,

Allwyn I

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community