cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martinishot
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

Re: Parental Controls in Antivirus Plus

My Antivirus Plus manual has instructions for Parental Controls, however I cannot find anything to click on.  Please advise.

3 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 4

Ok going from this comparison here

http://home.mcafee.com/store/ProductComparison.aspx

Antivirus plus does not include parental controls

I assume in the GUI when you open it there is no parental controls shown or if it is it does not say installed? GUI is graphical user interface you get by clicking on the Mcafee shield bottom right of the taskbar.

martinishot
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the reply.  It is my opinion that if there is no parental controls on Antivirus Plus, then there should not be a section labeled Parental Controls in my manual that is titled McAfee Antivirus Plus...it is crap.  I have never heard of such a simple thing being left off protection software. 

Peacekeeper
Message 4 of 4

Will check the manual AV plus is not a full suite to get Parental protection you need to upgrade to at least Internet security.  AV plus basic firewall and AV protection.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community