cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kicks_33
Former Member
Message 1 of 13

Not showing web history

I have McAfee family safe installed on a Samsung TabS2, when I first installed it, it worked fine with no issues.  But now for the last month it no longer shows any web history, it does show what apps were used, but that's it.  Why has it stopped showing web history? And yes it is turned on in accessibility, and yes I have tried chrome still no web history, please help

Thank you

12 Replies
spulla
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 13

Re: Not showing web history

Hello Kicks_33

what is the android version on the samsung tab and on what type of device is the parent device. Is this kid profile on any device other than the Samsung tab.

kicks_33
Former Member
Message 3 of 13

Hi thanks for your reply, It is running on android 6.0.1, on a Samsung S2 Tab, and no kid profile isn't running on any other devices.  The parent device is a iPhone 5.  It was giving me web history when I installed it, but doesnt anymore.

Peacekeeper
Message 4 of 13

can you also assist here please if OP still needs assistance

spulla
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 13

Thank you for the details. I have asked our technical team to investigate into this issue. could you please confirm the email address that you used to sign up for Safe Family and also the app version running on Samsung tab and iPhone 5.

Peacekeeper
Message 6 of 13

If you are from safe family support please do not ask for email info to be posted in the forum as it can be harvested by spammers. Click on each other's name and follow each other and use the direct message feature to pass this info. You need also to get a support icon to be added to your name.

spulla
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 7 of 13

please email me at salmon_pulla(at)mcafee.com

kicks_33
Former Member
Message 8 of 13

Thank you have emailed you

kicks_33
Former Member
Message 9 of 13

Any answers, or is it just an app that stops working?

spulla
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 10 of 13

Hello

I have forwarded the details to our technical team to investigate further. we will get back to you as soon as I have an update / fix.

Apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community