cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mafiaman
Former Member
Message 11 of 19

Re: Mcafee safe family- cannot unblock iphone

Thank you. My number is Personal phone number removed/By Moderator.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 12 of 19

I am going to remove your personal phone number for your privacy and safety. You can easily hover over E-ming's Avatar and click on follow/then done. Then you will be capable of Direct Messaging him, out of public view.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
mafiaman
Former Member
Message 13 of 19

Thank you. E-Ming was very helpful over the phone.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 14 of 19

You are perfectly welcome   Yes indeed he is, as he makes every effort possible to satisfy our customers.

Glad that all is okay.

Can we consider this thread as Answered?

All the best

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
mafiaman
Former Member
Message 15 of 19

Unfortunately, he only offered me a temporary 'fix'. The issue still remains when i try to alter the settings the 2nd time around from the parental phone. I have emailed him directly to advise him if this as he requested.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 16 of 19

I see...Then I will leave it open.

Thank you

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
mrcolj
Contributor
Message 17 of 19

E-Ming,

I’m having the same problem as above. Do you mind if I email or call or PM you my number?  We’ve been using MSF for 3 or 6 months, and just today it locked and won’t unlock (and therefore deleted all his apps, etc.)  He’s 14, and 2019 in East Texas, showing up to school with a locked phone counts as not bringing your textbook!  

Thanks

Colin 

mrcolj
Contributor
Message 18 of 19

@esaung's email and phone are no longer in service.  Will someone please respond? 

mrcolj
Contributor
Message 19 of 19

Okay, a very painful hour on chat with tech support got it unlocked.  Like the other answer, not solved, just unlocked.  But the emergency is over and I can now leave my office.  If in the future anyone needs to know how to fix this, you can message me or text or call me.  If you're this far, you can google my contact info (since I'm not allowed to type it here.)

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community