cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ERosenwald
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

LiveSafe Parental Controls Online Scheduler not working on Windows 10

I have a schedule setup on this Windows 10 laptop with my childs standard account set to be allowed to go online at specific times. However everyday when my child wants to go online during the allowed time she gets the message that she can't go online. I then have to login on my account and open up the parental controls to deselect the time and reselect the time back to exactly the same way and save/exit to get it working again during the allowed times. It is very frustrating to have to do this and makes it little more than a shutdown timer rather than a scheuduler. It is LiveSave version 16.0 Release Name 16.0 R10 Parental Controls Version is 19.0 Build 19.0.117 .

Please help me fix this so that ot works as intended. Thank you! - Eric

1 Reply
Karthik_K
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: LiveSafe Parental Controls Online Scheduler not working on Windows 10

@ERosenwald

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly delete the child user and re-create it. Kindly update us the status of the issue.

Regards,

Karthik K

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community