cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ronaldude
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Issues with safe family

Safe family has been working well on my kids device until recently. I realize that my son has been able to install freely on Google Play Store even though I have restricted usage. I have also realized that the new games that he has installed does not show up on my control panel. It merely informs me that my son has installed new games. Even if it doesn't show up there isn't a disable option. I will need your valuable advice.
2 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 3

Re: Issues with safe family

You should be asking this in Parental Controls, here: https://community.mcafee.com/t5/Parental-Controls/bd-p/parental-controls

spulla
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 3

Re: Issues with safe family

Hi

did you block google play access on your kid's device and still he was able to install new games? could you please confirm where exactly you are expecting the new games to show up. is it in the allowed and blocked list? could you please share your email address used to sign into Safe Family and also some details of the new installed games will be helpful.

Please email me salmon_pulla@mcafee.com 

Thank you

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community