cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nikpgap
Former Member
Message 1 of 5

Is there an option to export in CSV, data like the list of apps accessed by a child?

If there isn't already an option to export reports, We like to have an option to export all data in CSV.

Data like

1. the list of apps accessed by a child
  2. Filtered by date range
  3. How much time they spent on each app
4 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 5

Re: Is there an option to export in CSV, data like the list of apps accessed by a child?

​,

I will ask a Safe Family Team Member/Expert to add to this discussion.

​  Could you kindly assist this Customer?

Thank you,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
esaung
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 5

Re: Is there an option to export in CSV, data like the list of apps accessed by a child?

hi ​,

I'd like to understand more about your request for getting a csv file? When you setup one of your (aka parent) device, you can see the apps that your child has accessed over time. Are you looking for a different way of reporting the data? if so, help us understand what you would like to see in the report? There isn't any filter on time, but help me understand what type of filters you would like to see? how far back would you want to see for your child's history?

as for tracking time spent on app, it's not currently something that we display, but this is one of the features that we will be working on.

thanks,

E-ming

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 5

Thank you E-ming for always responding to our users/my requests. It is most definitely appreciated

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
nikpgap
Former Member
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for your prompt response E-ming. In the current app it's hard to load the complete list of apps, as the list of apps load 10 at once and have to wait a sec or two to get the next 10. two days old app activity doesn't show time. they only show date for old records.

A CSV export option will make it easy to

1. share report on student with spouse & teachers via email.
  2. CSV can be loaded in excel & custom reports can be generated with graphs for others to look at to save time in understanding kid's app choices.
  3. Save for future reference

CSV export can be used to create reports like

1. How frequent my kid accesses wikipedia app vs Khan academy app. I want my kid to have access to both educational apps all the time but I like to understand what my kid prefers on his own without any restrictions.
  2. How much time my kid is spending on wikipedia app vs Khan academy app.
  3. How my kid's tablet usage changed when he was 10 years old vs when he grew 12 years

These reports will help me understand my kid's needs, likes & will be able to provide them. Thank you so much for the app. Helps me a lot already.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community