cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abw
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

How do I allow a site that I don't want blocked?

Jump to solution

I just added parent controls on my computer. I have my own business and have a website for it. The controls will not allow me to open my website builder site. I have tried to add the URL to my allowed sites and I have even removed all the types of websites that are blocked down to "Adult' and 'Dating' only. How do I allow this site so I can still use my business without removing any more restrictions? Thank you. I also do my website through Webs.com if that helps at all.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abw
Former Member
Message 2 of 4

Re: How do I allow a site that I don't want blocked?

Jump to solution

Nevermind, I went back and it appears that my previous efforts worked. I guess it needed a few minutes to process my changes before it would allow me to view the site.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
abw
Former Member
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Nevermind, I went back and it appears that my previous efforts worked. I guess it needed a few minutes to process my changes before it would allow me to view the site.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

Moved to Parental Controls and marked solved.

Good luck 😉

andi2021
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

I think everyone who reads this will agree with me that girls from Europe are very beautiful and reliable. As for me, these are the most important character traits in a girl. This is when I started looking for a girl with whom I could communicate well and even start a life together. At that time I did not know who I could trust, but on the advice of my girlfriend I went to these guys https://eurobridefinder.com/ and I was completely satisfied with the result. I can sovereignly recommend their services to you, as I checked them out on my own experience.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community