cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chintu
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Even after paying subscription charges Safe Family displays - Your Trial Expired. Not functioning.

Even after paying subscription charges Safe Family displays - Your Trial Expired. Not functioning.

6 Replies
Madhan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 7

Re: Even after paying subscription charges Safe Family displays - Your Trial Expired. Not functionin

Hi @Chintu 

We are sorry that your McAfee SafeFamily subscription still shows expired even after renewal.

Please login to your McAfee Account and check if it shows the right expiry date. If not, please check if the transaction was successful for the renewal.

Regards,
Madhan M.

Chintu
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Re: Even after paying subscription charges Safe Family displays - Your Trial Expired. Not functionin

Certainly not. Checked expiry date which is ok. Payment is also successful but, I am still not able to use the app. Really frustrating.

Madhan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 7

Hello @Chintu 

We checked you subscription, it shows as expired. We guess, maybe the payment didn't go through. Please check with your bank and update us.

Regards,
Madhan M

Chintu
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Payment was successful. Ref -GOOGLE *McAfee Inc 855-836-3987. Further when I go for payment for renewal $7.99, message is displayed - You have already subscribed for this item.

Madhan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 6 of 7

Hello @Chintu 

Due to nature of this incident, we will contact and help you solve the issue privately.

I've sent you a private message. Please check and respond to that message.

Regards,
Madhan M

20-jaimes-39
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

I Have already pay  My subscription MCAFEE The 15.08 2021, with a Total amount of

CHF : 99.95, For a Total Protection,

And when I install The Total Protection, You ask me To pay now CHF : 99.95, OK,

I not desire pay Two Time This Subscrition, OK

Can you

I ask-You To see My Pay.,4OK

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community