cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ozziestavros
Contributor
Message 41 of 151

Re: mmsshost.exe is using 77% of RAM

It's been over 2 months since this issue was reported and no progress appears to have been made by McAfee.  I'm still experiencing this problem and it's not satisfactory that we haven't had an update on the progress to resolve this issue.

guillertor
Former Member
Message 42 of 151

Looks like the problem was not my modem...

I went back to using my old one and after rebooting my laptop, the issue reappeared.

But it seems that it goes away when i change connections. When i booted, i disconnected from my home wireless and connected through my cellphones mobile connection and the processes stopped overloading shortly after that. Weird...

I am willing to help you guys on trying to find whats causing this. I just need to know how and what to do.

Peacekeeper
Message 43 of 151

Thanks passed your offer on.

inteluser
Contributor
Message 44 of 151

Alright, I have called to McAfee Customer Service and wasn't able to get any help as I was "transferred to a different region in my country". I searched Google for something called "McTrace" but to no avail. Could you guys be able to give a pure and specific instruction to my private message inbox? I really want to solve this problem and not lose any trust to McAfee. I'm really looking forward in sending service logs to you guys and happy to help.

Your Regards,

RyzenUser.

Peacekeeper
Message 45 of 151

I have it but best support talks to you re its use.

Chinthanai Selvan P   Can you comment please

inteluser
Contributor
Message 46 of 151

The reason why any progress weren't made as it seems that no logs were sent to McAfee for inspection. It would be great if you and I can help and not blame on them for not doing anything. If they persist in not servicing after sending logs, then I will just recommend get another AV software.

inteluser
Contributor
Message 47 of 151

A toll-free number would be perfect. I live in Malaysia. The number that has been given from my recent customer service is 1800-80-7643.

Please confirm this.

Peacekeeper
Message 48 of 151

Ok I am just a user like yourself so Selvan will assist here.

davidaaron1111
Former Member
Message 49 of 151

i have the same issue, i just bought mcafee and my laptop is slow as hell,

bookaddict
Former Member
Message 50 of 151

I would be more than happy to have them log into my machine to get the logs.  I do not have access to McTrace or anything like that.  I am not particularly technical o it does not sound like something I can do myself

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community