cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
upset
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Why can't I get PC optimization

I have spoke to Numerous depts within Mcafee. All from India and outside the US including Supervisors. All have been no help and gave me the run around. I purchased Mcafee Total Protection. On the box it clearly states PC Optimization is included. I was transferred to 5 different depts and to a Supervisor. I received an email stating Service Request # 1-120923591 has been resolved. It has not. Every dept told me PC optimization is not included in my subscription. All said they cannot help me. I called 3 times and got the same answer. I told them on the box it clearly says PC optimization included. I cannot get anyone from the United States. I was told I can start a class action suit. That is my next step. I bought this and paid extra to make sure PC optimization was included. It clearly says it on the box. The first customer service rep stated your have to activate it for me. This is false advertisement. I paid for a service which clearly states on the box PC optimization is included. Your people are telling me it isn’t. So whose lying. The descriptions on the box that has the Mcafee virus activation or your people. Lets have my lawyer decide if I cannot get any response. I included a picture of the box that clearly states PC Optimization on the box. Yet, Mcafee support states its not on my subscription

2 Replies
Edward_Franso
Message 2 of 3

Re: Why can't I get PC optimization

Hi @upset 

We regret for the inconvenience!

The PC optimization refers to the unwanted files, browser cookies and cache cleanup. To configure the same kindly follow our article.

How to configure and run Tracker Remover .

Alternatively, You can always contact the chat support using below link for immediate assistance.

www.mcafee.com/support/contact

Regards
Edward Franso 

upset
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Why can't I get PC optimization

That is not a solution. PC Optimization I was told I have to pay extra for it. Can you READ? I don't think you know or understand your own products. I need Management to contact me. Not someone from another Country. Someone from the United States. 

PC Optimization is supposed to be included with the Mcafee Virus software I purchased. I know what PC Optimization is because I had the same with Norton. I am so sorry I switched to McAfee. I no longer want to speak or talk to you. I want a Manager to contact me. I already made a complaint with the District Attorney's office.  

FYI, PC Optimization if you look at McAfee website can be included or paid as a separate package. The McAfee 10 device virus software I purchased. PC Optimization is supposed to be included and it is more than what you specify. We can wait until the District Attorney's office contact me. They already sent the complaint to your headquarters. 

I also advised them that your put my complaints as spam so why are you replying to my complaint now? I am tired and frustrated because this has been going on for months and all I get is nonsense. 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community