cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katbraun
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Recover Passwords that were deleted by QuickCLean

My computer ran a McAfee Quick Clean and it deleted all my password to accounts on my computer.  For most of them it's not a problem because I know the password and I can re-sign into those accounts, but there are a couple accounts where I forgot the password and no longer have access to the phone number or email accounts that are used to reset the password...so is there any way I can undo the Quick Clean that McAfee ran on my computer?  That way my password will be restored for the account where I can't reset the password on my own?

THanks.

2 Replies
Madhan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: Recover Passwords that were deleted by QuickCLean

Hello @Katbraun 

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please let us know if the passwords and accounts stored on browsers got deleted after running QuickClean? If so from which browsers?.

We are sorry that you can't undo QuickClean process that's already completed.

Regards,
Madhan M

Katbraun
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Recover Passwords that were deleted by QuickCLean

Yes I believe it was a Quick Clean that ran, but I am not 100% sure.  It was my Google password on Mozilla Firefox.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community