cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramareddykarri
Former Member
Message 1 of 11

Quickclean doesn't open

Since yesterday quickclean of my Mcafee security center is not opening. Virtual technician could not solve it.

10 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 11

Re: Quickclean doesn't open

What version?

best to call tech support and see what they say. Link in useful links tab above.

luxor2
Former Member
Message 3 of 11

I have same problem Quiclclean won't run.

My version is 11.0

Peacekeeper
Message 4 of 11

Do as I suggested that is best way. I rarely use it so am not expert in its use.

Unhappy-bunny
Former Member
Message 5 of 11

I have this problem also, Im using Vista and my Quick clean version is the same last updated 24/04/12. has anybodys been fixed?

ramareddykarri
Former Member
Message 6 of 11

My version is 11.0. Last updated 27.4.2012. OS is Windows 7 64bit. Unfortunately, our country (India) is not listed for technical chat support. Don't feel like wasting time on telephone queues. I'' ll be happy if somebody gives a readymade solution or a way to reinstal quickclean alone without disturbing other elements.

Message was edited by: ramareddykarri on 3/5/12 11:23:18 AM CDT
silkysmooth
Former Member
Message 7 of 11

My QuickClean wouldn't open after installing a McAfee update on 04/25/2012. I contacted McAfee Consumer Report that day after discovering the problem. The first agent had to refer the problem to an agent from McAfee Tier-2 support. He fixed the problem. Contact McAfee Technical Support using Live Chat to get a McAfee technician to fix it for you.

Peacekeeper
Message 8 of 11

Silky you got an SR job number that the guys above can qoute to the techs if they do not know the fix?

Message was edited by: Peacekeeper on 4/05/12 7:03:17 PM
silkysmooth
Former Member
Message 9 of 11

The Tier-2 support agent's name who did the fix for my QuickClean is Muhsin Majeed. My Service Request # was 870283902 created on 04/25/2012.

Peacekeeper
Message 10 of 11

Thanks will check myself and see what he did

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community