cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
may-Britt
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Remove massages

Hello. I have had your virus protection for a few years. Now I am very tired of all the messages that arrive on my PC every day that I have to upgrade. In my last upgrade, I had paid, but could not download properly. Now I have arranged this, but there will be even more messages during the day. And that is many times within a few minutes. All day! And sometimes these messages superimpose things I'm working on and I have trouble removing it. If this does not stop, I will terminate this agreement and never use this again. I hope to get a quick response to this and that you can help me get these messages removed. HELP ME!!!!! 

Kind regards May-Britt Tennøy

1 Reply
Sudharsanam_G1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Remove massages

Hi @may-Britt 

We regret for the inconvenience!

Please let us know the below to assist you better:

1.  OS version:
  2. Is windows up to date:
  3. Product suite:
  4. Screen shot of alert messages

Alternatively, You can always contact the chat support using below link for immediate assistance.

McAfee Support

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community