cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asbjorg
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Payment issues for McAfee subscripion - same amount deducted thee times from my credit card

Jump to solution

Hi

Tried to pay for at Macfee virus program. Got an error message on your site: It said that you could not process my card payment. So I tried two more times. Got the same message. Then I checked my credit card, and there I see you have deducted the same amount, three times! Still I have no confirmation of any subscription on my user account or email confirming my purchase. Can you please refund me two of the amounts you deducted. I want only one subscription. Nice if you also can activate it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 4

Re: Payment issues for McAfee subscripion - same amount deducted thee times from my credit card

Jump to solution

Hi @Asbjorg,

Sorry for the inconvenience, from the post we can see that you are contacting from Norway. Please contact our support team from Norway using the number given below. If you have any issue, please let us know.

Norway McAfee support number: +47 230 504 20

Regards,

Allwyn I

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: Payment issues for McAfee subscripion - same amount deducted thee times from my credit card

Jump to solution

Hi @Asbjorg,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, refund for excess subscription payment cannot be processed through community. You can also contact the McAfee Support team at link below to help with payment issues. Please make sure you have your Order ID or registered email address. Also have you credit card for verification.

Note: Please provide only your last 4 digits of credit card for verification 

McAfee Support

Please contact McAfee Support during business hours (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM) local time

Thanks,

Allwyn I.

Asbjorg
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

That support site is very confusing.  I can not  find any email adress or chat function that make it possible for me to send in my refund request 

Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi @Asbjorg,

Sorry for the inconvenience, from the post we can see that you are contacting from Norway. Please contact our support team from Norway using the number given below. If you have any issue, please let us know.

Norway McAfee support number: +47 230 504 20

Regards,

Allwyn I

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community