cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohamadarief81
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

expired mc afee didnt match with cover MC afee.

Hallo Good Morning

I want to ask about expired mc afee didnt match with cover. in mc afee is only 12 month and in cover 15 month. i want to complain to fix expired to 15 month not only 12 month. I want ask about this word Protect all your PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets† with the same subscription at no extra cost - See more at: https://www.mcafee.com/consumer/en-us/store/m0/catalog.html?pkgid=516#sthash.WUxHRfUQ.dpuf what does mean about this word? if i buy 1 user internet security can i download to my android with the same activation code with my PC. i want download to my android with use mc afee and i look only 1 month only not 15 month . what is solution about this case?

Thank you

Bukti Mc Afee.jpgMc Afee.jpg

2 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 3

Re: expired mc afee didnt match with cover MC afee.

Re the 15mth issue call customer service they Handle these issues

Customer service

To cover your other device you would have created a McAfee account when installing the software you enter this account and add a device ie tablet etc.You do not reuse the activation code.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 3

Re: expired mc afee didnt match with cover MC afee.

Moved from Live Support to "My Account" Online > Discussions

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community