Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sumofloss
Former Member
Message 1 of 12

Off : Subscription Active

Jump to solution

The tab where I usually see "Subscription Information" has now been swapped with the confusing: "Off : Subscription Active". Which is confusing.

What does it mean?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 10 of 12

Re: Off : Subscription Active

Jump to solution

Hello Taylor,

This is a User Interface glitch where the original text "Your Subscription" was replaced by "Off" and not necessarily an issue with your subscription. McAfee is working on it and will be releasing a fix soon. Please open a ticket with Technical Support whom will provide you with a notification call/email when this fix is released.

https://service.mcafee.com

View solution in original post

11 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 12

Jump to solution

Moved from Support Forums to "My Account" Online > Discussions

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 12

Jump to solution

I suggest that you Contact Customer Service. The link to Support is at the bottom of the Community Page.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
nipi29
Contributor
Message 4 of 12

Jump to solution

Hi sumofloss, did you ever find an answer to this issue? I have the same issue with McAfee product supplied by my ISP - ie PlusNet Protect (a version of LiveSafe I think) - would be interested to know if your product is similar or direct from McAfee? Thanks

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 5 of 12

Jump to solution

Short of contacting Technical Support, you may try running the Latest MVT Tool.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
nipi29
Contributor
Message 6 of 12

Jump to solution

I have contacted Tech Support and run the MVT tool, neither of which has provided a solution so far. I have also reinstalled the application and the issue persists.

It seems to be a strange bug that would suddenly affect a part of the user interface which would normally appear to be a static heading rather than 'changeable' status information.

I would like to find out if more users have experienced the same issue, especially if they have found a solution, so that I can feed their experience on to Tech Support - if you should come across any similar issues in your interactions across the discussion boards I would be really grateful if you would let me know.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 7 of 12

Jump to solution

Could you kindly post the Version/Build that you are running? Also if you could provide the (Service Request Number) our Resident Tier 2.5 Technical Support Engineer could read through your Support session.

​  Could you kindly add to this discussion?

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
nipi29
Contributor
Message 8 of 12

Jump to solution

McAfee Plusnet Protect Version 14.0 Release Name: 14.0 R12 (in case that's relevant) which includes:

SecurityCenter Version: 15.3 Build: 15.3.3061

Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware V: 19.0 Build: 19.0.3060

Personal Firewall V: 16.0 Build 16.0.3026

WebAdvisor V: 4.0 Build 4.0.4.209

Parental Controls V: 17.0 Build 17.0.3038
Quickclean & Shredder V: 15.0 Build 15.0.3033

Vulnerability Scanner V: 5.0 Build 5.0.3053

Service Request #: 2179215304

Thanks

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 9 of 12

Jump to solution

Thank you for the information, I will email ​ and provide him this information.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 10 of 12

Jump to solution

Hello Taylor,

This is a User Interface glitch where the original text "Your Subscription" was replaced by "Off" and not necessarily an issue with your subscription. McAfee is working on it and will be releasing a fix soon. Please open a ticket with Technical Support whom will provide you with a notification call/email when this fix is released.

https://service.mcafee.com

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community