cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
keithfishbiscui
Former Member
Message 1 of 12

My subscription has expired?

I was posting in general discussion. Anyway, my question is as follow; Mcafee keeps telling me that my sub scription ex pired, but when i checked the sub scription from the navigation panel, it said I still have eight hundred plus days what should i do?? thank you.

11 Replies
keithfishbiscui
Former Member
Message 2 of 12

Re: My subscription has expired?

pardon me if this look odd, cause the system keeps shutting me out, saying it is inappropriate. so i put spaces and change all the digits to words, and this seems to clear the issue. someone might want to look into this. thank you again.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 12

You can contact Customer Service 24/7 https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp/home/contact

I will contact the Community administrator on your behalf.

Do you have any prior Trial subscriptions still on your account?

I will branch this discussion separately from your Community issue.

I will move it to *My Account Online*

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 12

What device are you using?   It's very odd for you to be shut out unless your browser and/or ISP has restrictions in place.

It might be an idea to try a different browser - just a thought!!

Also which country are you in?

keithfishbiscui
Former Member
Message 5 of 12

I am in Hong Kong.

keithfishbiscui
Former Member
Message 6 of 12

I don't have any trial subscription prior. It had been on the machine as trial when i purchased the machine, all I did a long time ago was to enter the subscription code and thereby activated it.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 7 of 12

Thank you for your reply. Did you let the Trial period expire, and then renew afterwards? If your trial subscription is still showing in your account,then that would be why you are getting those prompts.Again, I would contact Customer Service as they can straighten your issue out.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
keithfishbiscui
Former Member
Message 8 of 12

No, this is not the case. The subscription showing in my account should be "standard" subscription. I entered the code before the trial expiration. I will see if the expiration reminder pop up again.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 9 of 12

I see....Thank you. Again if you experience any further issues,I would contact Customer Service. As we have no capabilities to assist you here in the Community.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
keithfishbiscui
Former Member
Message 10 of 12

thank you.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community