cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andyhero
Former Member
Message 1 of 5

McAfee Internet Security e card

Expiry Date activate McAfee Internet Security e card ?

4 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 5

Re: McAfee Internet Security e card

You are asking when does the e card expire ie how long it is valid for. Is that correct?

Some links that might help with respect to the above or similiar issues

Active Livesafe with a retail card

If no help call customer service they will answer this for you they handle all activation questions. Personally I think there is no expiry on activation but I could be wrong. If you find out I would appreciate you telling us the answer.

Customer Support

Found this as well on ebay site

The McAfee Internet Security eCard is a way for users to obtain security software for their computers. To redeem one, users should go to the website listed on the back of the card and follow the instructions listed for entering the passkey. With full technical support offered with the eCard, users can contact McAfee for any assistance when it comes to activation.

The specific amount of time that the security software will be activated varies, but users can find this information on their cards or on the McAfee website.

Ok  Confirmed with Mcafee re this there is no expiry date/time if card not activated online. This below is their explanation

Support:..  The count down of the product will start from the day of activation.

Support...: The key will not expire if you have not activated it online.

Peacekeeper
Message 3 of 5

In case you missed it I added more info

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 5

Moved from Community Support to "My Account" Online > Discussions

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Peacekeeper
Message 5 of 5

Did this answer your question if so can you please mark the thread as answered.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community