cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chiedozieeloka
Former Member
Message 1 of 18

How do you bypass the "enter value here" message when trying to get mcaffee support?

Jump to solution

Does any one know Mcafee's support contact email? I have been trying to get a fefund for over two weeks now. the support website wont let me enter a chat because it keeps telling me to enter a value in the description section before I can start the chat.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sanjay
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 14 of 18

Re: How do you bypass the "enter value here" message when trying to get mcaffee support?

Jump to solution

@chiedozieeloka

I was able to get past the Problem Discription field without any issue, PFB the screeshot. Have you tried with a different web browser/PC?

Test.PNG

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

View solution in original post

17 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 18

Re: How do you bypass the "enter value here" message when trying to get mcaffee support?

Jump to solution

Successfully moved from Service and Support to "My Account" Online > Discussions

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 18

Jump to solution

You can contact Customer Service 24/7  Via Phone/Online Chat by far the quickest. Have you tried calling? Select your country and obtain the phone number. Technical Support

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
chiedozieeloka
Former Member
Message 4 of 18

Jump to solution

i cant call them. Ive been trying to use chat but it wont let me start the chat. Just go to Antivirus Software and Internet Security For Your PC or Mac | McAfee  and try to start a chat. When you get to the last part where it asks you to describe the problem, it just starts saying enter value here and won't let you start the chat.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 5 of 18

Jump to solution

Please try the link I inserted..

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 6 of 18

Jump to solution

Also try this *Total Satisfaction Promise* link, and type in your concerns.

https://service.mcafee.com/promise

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
chiedozieeloka
Former Member
Message 7 of 18

Jump to solution

I cant see any link.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 8 of 18

Jump to solution

In post #2 (Technical Support) link

Post #5 (Total Satisfaction Promise) link

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
chiedozieeloka
Former Member
Message 9 of 18

Jump to solution

It still says ''ÿou must enter a value" in the problem description part

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 10 of 18

Jump to solution

Try the Total Satisfaction Promise link please. It opens and all you have to do is enter your name/email address/password/ I just had no issue at all.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community