Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oran94
Former Member
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 1

Feedback about McAfee account

McAfee Subscription is attached to my account not to my machine. This is a very effective feature. There is only an inconvenient point: When I reinstall the operating system, I need to remove andre-authorize the license from the McAfee website.

In addition, I have an another suggestion: You can add a feature or option, it allows me to delete the “ a computer that was removed ”.When I deactivate a computer's license, it becomes gray and it cannot be nickname, I can only find “Reactivate” in the Action column, but I cannot delete it (on the additional picture) from the "My Computers" list.

I want to delete useless records forever. The user pages can become simpler. Users can manage easily.

Added in an option called "Delete this record", the nice invention is better.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community