Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LaidR
Contributor II
Message 1 of 3

update the product McAfee Antivirus Plus

Jump to solution

Hello team,

Could you please tell me how I can update the product (McAfee Antivirus Plus) ? I did not find where under the product MacAfee antivirus plus which I have?

I tried to update it under paly store where the name is different (McAfee Security Antivirus VPN) but without success.

Thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
krishna55
Message 2 of 3

Re: update the product McAfee Antivirus Plus

Jump to solution

Hi @LaidR,

Greetings from McAfee.

We would like to let you know that when you search in google play store to install any product of McAfee Anti-Virus app it commonly shows McAfee Security AntiVirus VPN. So, kindly install the McAfee Security Antivirus VPN and login to the McAfee account. Eventually, you would receive the latest update of McAfee 7.12 version. Refer below article for installation on mobile devices.

McAfee Installation

If you are still having any issues kindly reach out to the McAfee Support by clicking on the below link.

McAfee Chat Support

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

View solution in original post

2 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Hi @LaidR,

Greetings from McAfee.

We would like to let you know that when you search in google play store to install any product of McAfee Anti-Virus app it commonly shows McAfee Security AntiVirus VPN. So, kindly install the McAfee Security Antivirus VPN and login to the McAfee account. Eventually, you would receive the latest update of McAfee 7.12 version. Refer below article for installation on mobile devices.

McAfee Installation

If you are still having any issues kindly reach out to the McAfee Support by clicking on the below link.

McAfee Chat Support

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

Bir
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

Dear sir

please update my antivirus.i have already perchase your product

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community