cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mfawcett
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

macafee safekey on a tablet

i have a lenovo a10-70 tablet running under android 4.4.2. i have installed macafee safekey and all my passwords and logins are visible when i open the vault. however, when i start google chrome there is no macafee icon and when i open a stored webpage safekey does not fill in the login and password automatically. any suggestions pls?

martin

2 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 3

Re: macafee safekey on a tablet

It seems we recently had a similar discussion  on this? I am not as familiar with Chrome,as I am Internet Explorer 11. Have you tried clicking on your Chrome Icon/extensions/ and enable? Did you install Safekey on your PC first/Create an account?  I think there are certain steps to take in Chrome.

Hopefully one with more knowledge on this particular subject, will pick this thread up and assist further.

Maybe this can help:  How to install SafeKey on a PC or Mac

Instructions for installing Safekey on a Tablet:  How to install SafeKey on a mobile device or Kindle Fire

Also Technical Support is available 24/7 (Free)  Via Chat/Phone is quicker.

All the best,

Regards,

Catdaddy

McAfee Volunteer Moderator

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 3

Re: macafee safekey on a tablet

Moved To Mobile Products for better assistance-By Moderator

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community