Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosycarol
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

adding to mobile device Redmi 12 Android

Jump to solution

I want to add from my pc subscription to this new device. I understood I can put on more than one device. My subscription was purchased in 2022 for 3 years bundle. 

1. Firstly before I try is LiveSafe Premium Plus compatible with Redmi 12 128mB mobile Android version 13-TKQ1.2211140.001 ? 

2. How can I get the İcon app / screen on phone for this McAfee to activate on my mobile? 

3. In my McAfee account it shows None in "subscriptions" Section. The seller installed my bundle, I have more than one code for three years use. Did they forget to register details? I see my package on front window of Account but not in Subscriptions.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
krishna55
Message 2 of 6

Re: adding to mobile device Redmi 12 Android

Jump to solution

Hi @Cosycarol,

Greetings from McAfee.

Please contact our customer support using the link below for account related queries.

McAfee Chat Support

Regards,
Krishnamanikandan KS

View solution in original post

5 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @Cosycarol,

Greetings from McAfee.

Please contact our customer support using the link below for account related queries.

McAfee Chat Support

Regards,
Krishnamanikandan KS

abbeb
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

For daily usage Redmi12 is fine (sns, browsing, youtube, online classes etc). It's not a power plant, so I wouldn't use it for heavier games. I think the camera is so-so, I guess only Apple can do good camera software. Xiaomi promised 4 years software support for Redmi 12 4g.

Ninu22
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

I'm also facing the same issue. Please assist me in how to overcome this problem. 

Cosycarol
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

Dear Abbeb 

Thanks but your response hasn't really addressed my question re adding LiveSafe anti-virus subscription to the Redmi 12 Mobile telephone.

hubuh
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

If you root your device using Kernel SU there are modules such as Play Integrity Fix which helps pass safetynet and therefore enabling NFC payments and some banking apps. Roms will inegrate the fixes in the future too.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community