cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeffr13
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

What about "McAfee Safe Keyboard"?

On this link : https://apkpure.com/mcafee-safe-keyboard-%E2%94%82-privacy/com.mcafee.mmi.safekbd, there is something called ", McAfee Safe Keyboard"with the McAfee logo and all. This is not from Google Play, this is an apk download.

To my astonishment, I could not find anything on mcafee.com about a so-called "Safe Keyboard" app. So my question is:

- Is this apk legit, developed by McAfee?

And if so:

- Why is it nowhere to be found on mcafee.com ?

- Is it to be relied on ? i.e.: Is it a functional final version ? Patched for any know security issue ?

Thx.

3 Replies
Rajiv__s
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: What about "McAfee Safe Keyboard"?

Hello @Jeffr13 ,

McAfee doesn't have a product called McAfee Safe Keyboard, so this apk file is not related to McAfee.

Regards,

Rajiv S

VETMAT
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I really like your website very much, there are many articles of my choice on this website and I read daily, also get good knowledge, read my article too mozous

Vidmate

Truecaller Premium Apk

HRHKingOfIsrael
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

They did have this keyboard app in google play store. I had it from the Beta version.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community