Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qbranzen
Former Member
Message 1 of 9

Recover files deleted by Mobile Security Android

Jump to solution

I downloaded a file from web and got deleted automatically by Mobile Security for Android. I am sure it is not an virus or malware. How can I recover the files?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
annedious
Former Member
Message 4 of 9

Re: Recover files deleted by Mobile Security Android

Jump to solution

qbranzen:

I downloaded a file from web and got deleted automatically by Mobile Security for Android. I am sure it is not an virus or malware. How can I recover the files?

if you didn't have a backup, I'm afraid you have to try some Android data recovery tools to scan your deleted files, but make sure these deleted files were not overwritten by new data.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 9

Jump to solution

You need to ask support also you will need to submit the file as a false +ve to get it whitelisted. Support can assist you in this and point to the steps required

Mobile support

qbranzen
Former Member
Message 3 of 9

Jump to solution

Any simple solution out there coz support is not that responsive.

annedious
Former Member
Message 4 of 9

Jump to solution

qbranzen:

if you didn't have a backup, I'm afraid you have to try some Android data recovery tools to scan your deleted files, but make sure these deleted files were not overwritten by new data.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 5 of 9

Jump to solution

qbranzen wrote:

Any simple solution out there coz support is not that responsive.

A name for the detection and for the software you are trying to install would help.

Contact the software maker and tell them to get their own files cleared by McAfee as per the bold blue line halfway down this:

xnik
Former Member
Message 6 of 9

Jump to solution

Generally speaking, the deleted data were still saved on your phone, you can use an android recovery app to detect them and get them back on computer before they were covered by new data.

luluu
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Jump to solution

Try Android data recover tool,it can help you recover deleted files without backup.

5.jpg

brittany
Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Jump to solution

thanks for sharing very useful

stephanictaylor
Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Jump to solution

Whenever you face any kind of data loss situation, I would simply recommend you to use Android data recovery tool when you don't have any backup files. But before that, you should check your backup if you have ever created and if not then go for the recovery program.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community